How It Works
1 Find Your Device
Search through our catalogue of Mobiles, Tablets and other devices to see how much your devices are worth, add devices you wish to send us to your basket.
2 Register / Checkout
If you have registered with us before you can simply login to load up all your previous information to make checkout even quicker, alternatively please consider registering so that if you wish to use us in the future you can checkout quicker. You can also checkout as a guest which means your details are only used to process your order and then disregarded.
3 Send Us Your Devices
Pack your devices up, including any accessories you do not want, make sure you wrap your device up in newspaper or bubble wrap if available and include your ORDER REFERENCE so we know who to pay. This can be printed or written on a piece of paper, please include as much information as possible so that in any event we can track your devices to your order.
MOBILE PHONE CONDITION
Any mobile phones sent to us that are not listed on the website and are over 4 years old will be automatically recycled appropriately. These mobile phones cannot be returned under any circumstances.
We recommend you take note of your IMEI number in case there is a problem with your order. Your IMEI number can be found at the back of your phone under the battery or by typing in *#06#
Each mobile phone sold should match the make and model in the sale order and meet the following conditions:
BRAND NEW BOXED
To receive the full value of your new mobile phone is dependent on ALL of these conditions being met below:
- Box sealed from the manufacturers (NEVER Opened) from the original packaging
- The phone must be in perfect working order with NO faults and completely unused (deleted calls and data can still be located).
- The device must be original (UK/European spec) and meet the manufacturer's original specifications.
- The phone should not be at any case a refurbished /reconditioned, an insurance replacement or a counterfeit.
- The phone should not have its sim or memory card glued in.
- There must be no calls or "personal data" saved on the phone and call timer must be zero.
- No calls have been made or received or else phone is classified as used.
- The phone must not have any marks or scratches on the body or screen.
- All protective screen seals must not have never been removed and show no signs of use.
- The box of the phone should be of original manufacturer, not generated or white box and it should not be damaged, ripped or damaged in any way.
- The IMEI on the box must match that on the phone (damaged or missing IMEI stickers are not permitted).
- All unopened accessories (battery, mains charger, headphones) and user manuals etc. must be supplied and be completely unused and brand new.
- The memory card, stylus, etc. should be included if one was supplied by the manufacturer of service provider.
To receive a working value for your used mobile phone it should:
- The phone must switch on and off.
- The phone must make and receive phone calls (without limitation i.e. No Signal Problems).
- The phone must not have any security codes or pin codes assigned to it.
- The phone should not have the sim or memory card glued in.
- All functions must work (e.g. Bluetooth, Camera, Wireless etc.).
- The phone must be complete with battery cover and body, and include stylus where applicable.
- The integral body work should have no cracked, missing plastics / metals and there should be no missing buttons or parts or scratches over 5mm.
- Have no more than average wear and tear - no heavy marks or use
- The body works should not be hanging off the main body of the phone in any way.
- The slider mechanism must function correctly where applicable.
- The LCD must be intact and working correctly with no lines or fading/missing pixels, pink or discolouration screen burnt scratches over 5mm.
- The LCD must be working and power up correctly and fully beyond the network 'Welcome Note', the screen intact with no cracks.
- The phone should not have liquid damage.
- A white screen does not constitute a working phone.
- If the phone has a touch screen it should be fully functional.
- The battery should be included and hold charge (please have the battery charged fully).
- The phone must have no faults to be paid the "working price".
- iPhones must be of UK origin and not have been jailbroken / unlocked and have no pin codes. The back housing must also be intact and not cracked.
- All flagship models valued over £250.00 must have there original box accessories with it for us to give you full price for the device.
- Your device must power up (if we cannot guarantee the safe removal of pertsonal data your device will be returned at your cost)
- Your device must not be locked to your iCloud , Samsung or Play account - These devices will be returned at your cost
- Your device must have no missing parts
- If your device is BER (Beyond Economical Repair) it shall be returned to you at your cost
If you submit a sale order with a phone that you have classed as "Brand New Boxed" and we test and find that the phone is not "brand new boxed", we shall tell you this and supply you with the fault reason and a revised price for your phone by e-mail & text. You will have 7 calendar days to accept or decline our offer by emailing us with subject Accept/Decline Revised Price. If you do not reply within 7 calendar days we shall process your order at the revised price.
If you submit a sale order with a phone that you have classed as "working" and we test and find it to be faulty, we shall tell you this and supply you with the fault reason and a revised price for your phone by e-mail & text. You will have 7 calendar days to accept or decline our offer by emailing us with subject Accept/Decline Revised Price. If you do not reply within 7 calendar days we shall process your order at the revised price.
If a non-working phone is received that has any of the above non-working faults no money will be paid at all for the phone and we shall tell you this via email. You can request the phone back within 7 calendar days of the email. After the 7th day period the phone will be recycled for you for free.
If you request a phone back that has failed testing (previously classified by you as brand new boxed or working and it is faulty) we shall return it for FREE
If your device is worth a substantial amount, we suggest you send your device through a insured delivery service as we cannot be responsible for loss or damage during transit.
4 Receive Payment
Once we have checked and verified your device(s) posted to us we shall issue 1-3 day's after acceptance via Faster Payment. Monday to Friday (excluding public and bank holidays). All payments are subject to our terms and conditions.
If a device in your order happens to be downgraded you will be emailed with the reasons for the alteration and an option to accept or reject our altered offer.